Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Haircuts!

Last week the girls and I went down to the salon and got all of our haircut. Buggy was up first. Here’s her before…

haircuts

And after…just a little trim.

haircuts4

Boo’s hair had really grown since her last cut in late October.

haircuts1

I think it is SO cute when it sits just above her shoulders.

haircuts5

See?! :)

haircuts6

This was Peanut’s very first haircut. I was a little hesitant to get it cut since it is just now getting long enough to do stuff with, but it was that scraggly, baby, wispy hair and I wanted a nice clean look.

haircuts7

She sat perfectly still like a big girl!

haircuts8

Here’s her before…

haircuts3

And after! Perfect! It’s exactly what I wanted. Not too much off, but nice and clean looking.

haircuts9

And here’s the before and after from the front.

haircuts2

We’re all freshly cut and ready for summer!

haircuts10

Smile

1 comment: