Saturday, June 14, 2014

Parade

Last Saturday we didn’t have any plans (for the first time in two months) so we decided to head over to the next town and check out their town days.  The girls LOVE parades!  Peanut was very impressed this year!  She was pointing and shouting, “Yook!  Yook!”

parade1

And then when they got close she just stared and stared.

parade

Here’s a little video I got of her.  She wasn’t as loud when she saw me videoing, but it was pretty hilarious to watch her get so excited.  When they horses went by she was shouting, “Neigh!  Neigh!”

The girls had an extra good time because we ran into their friends right before the parade started. K had a panama jack look going on. :)

parade2

Here is our town’s float.

parade5

And I thought this one was really neat!

parade6

But this was my favorite.  It was Alice in Wonderland, which isn’t my favorite story, but the float was majorly impressive! 

parade3

It’s hard to see all the details but they did an awesome job!  I heard the announcer say they won the grand award or something so I guess others agreed.

parade4

After the parade we went over to check out some of the booths and get some fried, fair-type food.  We spent the rest of the day cleaning out the basement so I was glad we had a fun family morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment