March 21 – all three of these first ones were from the same day, she was on a roll. :)
I was talking with Noni about plans for the week and when Boo might be able to spend the night and go to preschool with her. S overheard and interrupted, “I’d be delighted to come to your school! It would be lovely!”
Boo dramatically held up both hands, “Does everyone have a hood?? I think it’s going to rain. I see blue clouds so that means we are going to get some precipitation. Isn't that in-ster-sting?!?”
“How long have we been in the car?” Me: “17 minutes. When we go on our trip to South Dakota we are going to be in the car for 17 HOURS.” S: “Oh good, we’ll have plenty of time to pick out our souvenir!”
March 25th
I told her, “You are going to Noni’s tomorrow.” S: “And I get to go to school!” Me: “No, not till next Friday.” S: “Oh please oh please Mommy??” Me: “Next Friday.” S: “Bug the kids at Noni’s school enjoyed me so much! Please let me go!”
March 27th
S was sitting on her feet on the ground for a while and then tried to get up, “Aahh, when your foot gets sparkly that means it wants to go to bed. “
No comments:
Post a Comment