Thursday, June 12, 2014

“Dat Funny?”–Part 13

I have been so bad about keeping up with these!

February 6th – both recorded by Noni

We picked up a pizza for the next night and S wanted to carry it out.  As she was maneuvering out the door she said, “Don’t lose me in the street where I could get runned over because I am your granddaughter!”

At Chuck E. Cheese: the lady comes out and says Chuck E. will be appearing in 5 minutes. Boo wanted OUT of there!  We went to Lifeway next and while walking across the parking lot she says, “Chuck E. Cheese doesn’t come into this store, right Noni?”

February 8th

Sitting next to me while I was working on the computer…“Mommy! You know who T is.  He is your husband.  And I am your child.  Coloring. This is Daddy.  Does he look pretty handsome? I would appreciate it Mommy if you would want to color this.  Did you think it looked like your husband?”

February 13th

Giving S and A a bath: “Look at her hair Mommy!  Do you like what I did to it? It makes her look like a human!”

February 15th

The girls were playing Anna and Elsa in the backseat of the car while we were driving.  I overheard this conversation…K: “Sorry, my husband is stinky!” S: “That’s ok, mine is too.” K: “Why are they stinky?” S: “Because boys are STINKY! Isn’t Daddy stinky?”

Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment