Sunday, June 22, 2014

Haircuts

I have been meaning to cut the girls’ hair for months!  I finally got them in this week.  Bug’s was getting unmanageably long and was taking me about 10 minutes just to brush it out.  She was “growing it out like Rapunzel” she said. :)  It was getting so long she could tip her head back and sit on it!

haircut

In fact it was so long she couldn’t even sit in the chair.  She had to stand and let the hairdresser sit down!

haircut1

She took about 6 inches off and it’s MUCH more manageable now!

haircut2

We also decided to get Boo’s hair a trim for the first time EVER!  She was SO happy!  She hopped up in the chair and gasped, “Look how beautiful I look!”

haircut3

Admiring herself…

haircut4

She barely got any taken off, but it’s more even now.

haircut6

“I look lovely!”

haircut5

Cutie pie.  Grandma and I both got our haircut too so it was a family affair. :)  The way Peanut’s hair is growing it will be a long time before we can get hers cut! 

No comments:

Post a Comment