Tuesday, June 17, 2014

“Laugh With Me!”–Part 27

January 31st

A random day…K: “Is it a special occasion?” Me: “No.”  K: “What was yesterday?” Me: “Um. Thursday? Why?” K: “Was it Auntie Nae’s birthday?” Me: “No. That was Wednesday….yesterday was Miss Linda’s (a friend she hasn’t seen in a while) birthday.” K: “Oh good!  Let’s go down to the ice cream shop and CELEBRATE!”

February 16th

K: “Look Daddy!  I’m eating.  I can’t talk so I’m doing sign language!” She holds up three fingers and then makes an O and then the three fingers again. W – O – W.

April 22nd

At Mexican food.  She has a really hard time listening to my suggestions for clothes and will often wear summer outfits in winter or spring and vice versa.  She was wearing a sundress and it was barely 50 degrees out.  T said, “Bug. Sit up and eat please.”  She was curled up in the booth shivering with her head under the table.  “I can’t. I’m trying to survive by keeping myself warm.”

April 24th

“Mommy! I’ve got 8 spelling words correct in a row! I guess I’m a professional at this!”

May 16th

T had to go to a business meeting in town and wore a suit, which he rarely does.  When he walked in the kitchen to tell the girls goodbye K said, “Wow!  Daddy! You look like the president! Presidents always wear black and white like that.” S pipes up, “No he looks like a gwoom!”

Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment