Thursday, March 27, 2014

So Sad

I unintentionally made the saddest video EVER! 

Peanut has started doing this adorable “No, no no!” while she shakes her pointer finger at whatever she is no-ing.  It is the cutest thing ever!

She loves the bottom drawer in the hall by the bathroom that holds all the travel toiletries and often comes to me with a random Q-tip, cotton ball or toothbrush.  I guess I’ve told her no-no often enough that now whenever she walks by that drawer she shakes her little pointer finger at it and says, “No-no!”  It really is hilarious. 

So before bed the other night I tried to get a video of her adorable no-no and instead I accidentally made a terribly sad video.  I felt so bad!  Especially because if you watch it twice you see just how happy she is at the beginning and how hurt she is at the end.  Poor thing.  I had to carry her around until bed (about twenty minutes) because she started crying every time I would set her down.  

I’ll have to try to get the no-no again sometime without making her so sad!

1 comment: