So many people make comments about how much calmer and less rowdy girls are. Now obviously we don’t have much to compare, but just because we have all girls definitely does not mean that we don’t have some major wrestle fests that go on around here! And with as crazy, and loud, and rambunctious as they are I can’t imagine boys being any worse!
This is a typical before-bed activity…
And that was a pretty mild version. Often T will just lay facedown on the ground and the girls run and jump on his back as hard as they can. He’s going to have some serious kidney damage one of these days with all the knees and elbows delivering body blows! I have firmly established that “Mommy does NOT wrestle!” I guess it’s good that he has them pretty toughened up, and I don’t mind as long as I’m not the one getting beat up! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment