Friday, March 14, 2014

Funny Friday

I took a picture of this last week when we were down in the negative digits.  Thankfully we are having more Spring-like weather this week!

IMG_2180

This is not so much funny as ironic.  It seems like adulthood is synonymous with chronic exhaustion!

IMG_2260

T makes me laugh every time he tries to eat Pringles.  I have no problem with getting my hand in there but it’s a big first world problem for him. :)

IMG_2179

In Sunday School we were talking about the disposability of marriage in todays society and then I found this and thought it was good.

IMG_2147

And this one is not so much funny, but I liked it.

IMG_2148

It’s a big joke at church that you should never pray for patience because you will be given opportunities to work on it, so this is my new prayer.  Haha :)

IMG_2169

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment