Time for some of those random pictures that don’t make it into any posts!
The driving range…because why wouldn’t you take three kids?? :)
“Yook Mommy! My toast yooks yike Oak-wa-homa!”
Sunday afternoon, watching baseball with Daddy…”I didn’t fall asleep! I was just resting my eyes!”
Mommy’s attempt at a slide-and-slip. :)
This phone has a long, hard string attached to it! Weird!
Our anniversary dinner…first time at the Melting Pot. Yum.
This one is from several months ago…Peanut playing in the church nursery with some of her buddies.
One night we had to go to town for something and thought Italian food sounded good, but we were a long way from our two favorite places so we looked one up on T’s phone and went to this restaurant that I’d never been to before. By a totally strange coincidence Grandma and Grandpa had come to town that night too, and chosen the same restaurant! And the server just happened to lead them right past our table! Impromptu family dinner!
Birthday party fun.
This one is from a Sunday when T had to run up to his office to get something. I thought he had taken Boo with him, but then I had a panic moment of did he really? So I quickly texted him, “You have Boo, right??” This picture was promptly returned.
Hanging out in the closet at Grandpa and Grandma’s. :)
I had told Boo that she had to sit still in the dentist’s chair so when I plopped her in the chair she stayed exactly where she landed until I realized she was taking me VERY seriously and not moving. :)
That’s better…
No cavities so far!
Peanut enjoyed the dentist’s waiting room too. :)
Okay, one more. Love this face!
I'm so glad y'all got to go to The Melting Pot. Isn't it fabulous?? And Ali used to find chips states - I love Oklahoma Pizza!!
ReplyDeleteI'm so impressed that a 3 year old knows the shape of Oklahoma!
ReplyDeleteSuper smart about her toast looking like Oklahoma!
ReplyDelete