Thursday, August 22, 2013

New Bathtub

The bathroom is just about finished so I can get some pictures soon, but when it was about 75% done we gave the girls a bath in the new sparkly tub. 

Look how my new camera caught the water droplet in the air! I thought that was neat.

bath

Peanut didn’t seem to be too impressed with the new tub.  She was just happy to take a bath again.  “Bah? Bah?” she kept saying as she tried to crawl into the bathroom.

bath`

Happy girl!

bath1

The other two were a little more impressed.  “It’s so shiny!” Boo said.  She didn’t want to take time out long enough to smile for me. :)

bath2

Buggy is excited about the upstairs shower being fixed because now, she says, “I have my own shower that just I use.” :)

I’ll get some before/after pictures up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment