Friday, August 9, 2013

“Laugh With Me!”–Part 23

Okay, I only have four of these but I’m keeping my promise to stay caught up!

July 13th

K: Daddy!  Let me in! (pounding on the bathroom door) Please!?

T: (in a robot voice) Denied. Error. Your password is invalid.

K: (not missing a beat) INVALID!!!

July 14h

We were trying to figure out where to go to eat and K pipes up, very sweetly, “Zips isn’t very far away Daddy. That could be a good option.”

July 23rd

Finding an advertisement in the stack of mail T had just brought home, K says, “Daddy is NOT going to throw this away.  Because I am very in-stir-sted in it.

July 30th

I was trying to swat a fly and I missed him.  He flew up to the ceiling. K consoles me, “It’s okay Mama, just pretend you don’t recognize him and then he will come back down and you can get him!

Smile

1 comment:

  1. Love these! I need to write down more funny things C says.
    And to answer your question the triplets are my bffs:) No relation, we have just been friends since we were 2.

    ReplyDelete