Thursday, August 15, 2013

1 and Counting

My sweet baby is one today!  One year ago today I was experiencing the most painful day of my life and T was experiencing the scariest day of his, but of course it was all worth it because it gave us our little Peanut.  I can’t imagine life without her.  She is a big bundle of sweetness and joy and smiles and giggles.  She makes our world a better place, and I literally thank God for her every single day. 

T and I took some pictures of her with my new camera, and then I had fun editing them.

This first one is actually unedited.

apeanut7

Funny little teeth. :)

apeanut13

I love this one because she was totally fixated on her Daddy!

apeanut16

apeanut15

She has this expression on her face a lot.  Her little eyes are always searching, taking everything in, trying to figure things out; you can practically see her brain developing!

apeanut19

apeanut20

I made this little banner and set it all up, and this is the ONLY picture she got with it.  She would not stay put and was too busy crawling around to stay in this spot. :)

apeanut21

Another one looking at Daddy.

apeanut23

What’cha doin’ Mama?

apeanut24

This one was my favorite.  Her happiest smile.  It’s contagious. 

apeanut3

This smile makes my soul smile.

apeanut22

apeanut2

Happy Birthday sweet girl!  We love you more than we could ever say!

4 comments:

  1. YAY! Happy Birthday sweet girl! I can't believe she's one…although I can because mine is almost there!!!! Gorgeous smiles! I love the picture area you set up! Maybe try more pics another day? LOL We will see how H's go…she doesn't stop moving either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got some gorgeous pics, Rachel! I laughed about the banner because that's so how it went with Victoria too! Happy Birthday, pretty girl! Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 1st Birthday to your little Peanut! Your pictures were beautiful too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are SO good!! The pearls are adorable on your sweet little Peanut! Happy Birthday Miss A!

    ReplyDelete