Sunday, September 9, 2012

Ready To Dance

Yet another benefit of small town life…even though Boo Bear is only 2 1/2 Miss K said that she could come to dance class this year!  She is SOOOO excited!  She has been talking about it for weeks.  “Miss K said I can come to dance cwass!” and “I going to be in dance cwass wike my big sister!”  It’s constant. 

Registration was this week and I signed both girls up for the same class. The age group is 3-5 so since Bug is going to be 5 for all but three weeks of the dance year I decided to keep her back in the younger class.  Some of her friends are moving up since they are a little older, but I figured I won’t have the opportunity to have them in the same class for the next few years so I might as well enjoy it now.  It will be nice not to have to fit two classes in each week.  Bug will definitely be the tallest by far, but we’ll just let this be her year to shine. :)

I let Boo try on one of Bug’s leotards from last year and she was SO happy!  She put her hands on her hips and was swaggering around.  So cute.

dance

“Take picture of me Ma-Ma!  Miss K say you haffta put your hands of your hips.”

dance1

It will be fun to watch Boo learn some official dance moves.  The girls put on “shows” for us daily and it’s pretty entertaining.  For your viewing pleasure…

Boo was seriously cracking me up in this video.  I love the way she moves.  So funny.

Dance starts this week!  I’ll be here trying to contain the excitement and answering the question, “Is it time for dance cwass yet?” for the thousandth time. :)

1 comment:

  1. How fun! Ali started a couple of weeks ago for the first time. But she said that they NEVER dance in class! Hmm...

    ReplyDelete