The girls finally got to go to their first day of dance yesterday! They were so excited. We had to get some beginning of the year pictures.
Bug has been watching the video of the end of the year show and practicing moves like the older girls. She loves to do “teenager moves” as she calls them. We started off with a dramatic pose.
And then moved into something a little more lighthearted.
She actually does a pretty good job capturing the positions. :)
Sisters!
Boo’s first day of dance!
“Sometimes I feel shy.”
But oh so happy to be big enough to dance! “I yook so pwetty in my baw-wey costume!”
They were so excited to see Miss K!
They ran over to the mats to show her the new moves they’d learned over the summer. Bug can do a somewhat imperfect cartwheel…she’s getting better at it everyday, and Boo can do a pretty good somersault!
Can you tell she’s a wee bit excited? :)
Checking themselves out in the mirrors. :)
Yay for dance class!
They had a great time and came home all ready to show us their moves. I asked Boo what her favorite part was and she said, “Doing the macaroni!” I heard the Macarena playing when I came to pick them up so I think that’s what she was talking about. So funny! :)
Sean and I are cracking up. What beautiful ballerinas!!!
ReplyDeleteKaren