We sure have been enjoying these last few weeks of warm weather! We have had a surprisingly nice summer this year! I have so enjoyed the 90 degree weather, even with being pregnant. I was born in Texas in July, what can I say. :)
There is one 88 in the forecast, but I think we’re finished with our 90+ days. I’m sad to see the summer weather go, but I must admit I’m looking forward to Fall: crisp air, color-changing leaves, pumpkins, apples, and all the fun stuff that goes with it. For now well just keep enjoying these last few days of summer and soak up as much sunshine as we can!
The girls found the fingerpaints in the cupboard the other day so we put them in play clothes and let them take it to the backyard. They spent over an hour out there happily painting away.
Boo’s masterpiece. :)
And Bug’s! I was surprised at how much her painting has improved recently! I thought this was an excellent rendition of Tangled, Pascal, a flower, an apple, and our red wheelbarrow. She was very proud of her picture, and it is now hanging up on display. :)
I need to let them get the paints out a few more times before winter hits. It’s so much easier to let them do these kind of messy activities outside where a hose can take care of most of the aftermath. :)
Tell Bug I love her picture and am very impressed! This is a great idea to do it outside but what about their clothes? I don't have very good luck getting stains out...
ReplyDelete