I’ve been feeling a little guilty that we didn’t have professional pictures of Peanut done like we did for the other two girls so I’ve been taking lots of pictures of her. We are planning to go get a family picture done, but for now these are the ones I’ve taken.
This is my favorite and the one I used for her birth announcement. Love that little smile! She was only a few days old when I took this.
I took this one when Mama was here one day. I love the contrast between baby’s and great-grandmother’s hands.
Baby in a basket. :)
Noni took some pictures of us one day too.
Love those tiny toes! Her whole foot is smaller than Daddy’s thumb!
Sister kisses.
My sweet girls!
I was playing around with some color on this one. I really liked the picture except she kept tucking her lip in and nothing I could do would make her put it out normally. :)
Hopefully she won’t feel too slighted to only have pictures taken by us. :)
Your pics look like a professional took them. Great job! She will be thrilled with them!
ReplyDelete:) I love them!
Karen
Those are great!! I did the same thing with Noah. I took Ali into a studio every three months for the first two years of her life - I just took my own pics of Noah.
ReplyDelete