Happy Birthday Sweet Girl! This morning you woke up and we heard you in your crib saying, "Up? Up?" I cannot believe it has already been a year. My mind says the time has been short but my heart says you have always been with us. We love you more than we could ever say. Your smile is sunshine. Your laughter is infectious. Your joy for life sparks joy in us. How precious you are to us baby girl.
~
We are still amazed that God blessed us with you. How perfectly you fit into our family. He knew just who we needed when He sent you.
It has been so fun to watch you grow and change this past year. Just this week you have started to stand up on your own without pulling up on something. Every time you do it your sister gets so excited and shouts, "Mommy, look! She did a miracle!" She loves you so much, and she's right, you ARE a miracle to us.
Thank you for coming into our lives and making our world a better place. Thank you for hugs and kisses and snuggles and smiles and wiggles and giggles. Love, Mommy

Ok, I'm at school waiting for a test training and you're making me cry. I need to get a grip. These test trainings are a royal pain but I can't justify watery eyes hahahaha.
ReplyDeleteShe is so cute! What a sweet birthday message for her!
Those pictures are SO awesome!! I love great smiles captured... Happy Birthday, boo!
ReplyDelete