Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Cubby

No this post is not about Awana cubbies, but rather a cubby space. The other night Bug pulled out one of the toy bins and Boo discovered her new favorite place to play!
~
She can barely fit in there but she played in that little cubby for ten minutes straight!

She loved it!

She finally got out and I thought she was done, but she was just headed to get some toys. I have no idea how she is playing in there when she can barely lift her head enough to see the toys. :)

But she played in it off and on all night, and then again the next day.

And the next...at which point she apparently became a dinosaur eating carnivorous creature from the land of dazed and confus-edly cramped spaces. :)

What a funny girl!

2 comments:

  1. That's so adorable! I love it when they find entertainment from things like that!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree...WHAT A FUNNY GIRL!!! It is so evident that you so enjoy your girls! Linda

    ReplyDelete