The other night we were all sitting in the living room like we do most evenings...me reading, T playing his new PS3 and the girls playing on the floor. Boo gave up what she was doing and started crawling toward her room. Her room is baby proof and she likes to play in there so I didn't stop her.
~
A few minutes later I heard a weird noise. It was kind of like a "swish, swish, swish". I thought, that's odd, but I was at a good part in my book and didn't want to put it down since I figured she couldn't be into much in her room. A few minutes later I heard it again. T was getting up for something so I asked him to check. I heard a "Where did you get that??" He brought her in and plunked her down on the floor.
~
I had forgotten that there was still one small duffel bag left over from Christmas (terrible I know!) that was still in her room. I thought there were just clothes in there but apparently there were also a few stocking stuffers...like floss. Cinnamon flavored floss.





That's hilarious!
ReplyDelete...but I'm even happier that other people besides me have aversions to unpacking bags for long periods of time. Wow that makes me feel better!! :)
LOL!!!
ReplyDelete