Sunday, May 23, 2010

Thumb Sucker

It looks like we have another thumb sucker on our hands! Boo has it figured out!

At least she doesn't poke herself in the eye like her big sister did. :) And speaking of her big sister, Bug is doing really well with the whole thumb sucking thing. I still catch her doing it every now and then, but she has kicked the habit surprisingly well. We told her when she turned three that she would have to stop sucking her thumb, so whenever I catch her she says, "I'm 2!" and runs off laughing. I don't think we are going to have a problem with it though. Phew! Now we get to start the whole thing over again. :)

4 comments:

  1. I am laughing at Bug's quick wit. I can just see her saying, "I'm two," and running off. She cracks me up. Boo is absolutely PRECIOUS!
    Noni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could she do a tutorial on how not to poke yourself in the eye for Waylon this weekend?

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...but it sure makes adorable pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the part about K :) It made me laugh out loud. Kids are pretty clever aren't they?

    ReplyDelete