This morning I was handed a list. When you live 45 minutes from the nearest Lowes and you are going to town to do errands it is only logical that you would make use of the trip and get the sprinkler parts your husband needs, right?
~
Wrong. At least in this wife's case. There is nothing logical about me and sprinkler parts in the same sentence. Which is why my thoughtful husband, bless his heart, did everything in his power to help me out. Take a look at this list. Look at that detail! You would think that with a comprehensive list like this I would be able to get the correct items. Again, you would be wrong.
~
Do you see the #'s next to the bottom items there? Those are reference numbers to insure accuracy.
#1
#2
#3
#4
And this is what I came home with.
Or rather these.
On that entire list I came home with 12 of the wrong parts. Yes, I tried. You wouldn't think it to look at my items, but I honestly tried. I found 1/2 poly tubing in three different spots, but do you think there was roll of 3/4 to be found? Nary a roll. Crimp clamps? No way. I searched high and Lowe. Get it? Lowes? Yeah, not so much.~
Maybe next time I'll try Home Depot...because that's where the butterflies go. And that is where we will be going tomorrow to get the parts I should have gotten today.

Wait a minute...Lowe's is always talking about their great help! It seems to me that they should be able to provide you a MAN to decipher your husband's list and help you with your shopping!
ReplyDeleteObviously, this is simply Lowe's fault.
:)