Our beautiful warmish winter faded into a rainy, freezing spring. Yuck. We have had to bring our potted plants into the house several times in the past week because of frost warnings, and the other night we spent about 45 minutes covering our 100ft. of flower beds. I'm sure it was quite the sight to see our house with sheets, tarps, and pony pack holders covering all our beds. :) I'm definitely ready for it to warm up for good!
~
We went to our final baseball game of the season the other day and it was pretty cold so I bundled the girls up. When Bug saw Boo she started laughing, pointed at her and said, "She's Pooh Bear!" She did look kind of funny. :)

I love this picture :)
ReplyDeleteThat's too cute!! :) It's already unbearably hot here. Well, it's unbearable to me because it makes me more nauseous. I haven't stepped outdoors much lately.
ReplyDeleteAwww... Anneka had that same warm outfit when she was a baby. So sweet and snuggly!
ReplyDelete