Wednesday, July 9, 2025

VBS! - Part 3

 Day 4 might have been the highlight of the week...the obstacle course! And this year Noni went BIG and got a 90 foot one instead of our usual 60 foot! The kids LOVED it!

 
They made these cute bags in crafts to hold everything they made that week! 

 

 
Bug came after she got done with her class that day and made a run through the obstacle course. :) 

 
I love to watch them singing the songs. It's my favorite part of VBS. 
 
 
 
Here is the theme song for the week that they did every day.
 

 
And everyone's favorite, One Way Jesus.
 
 
 

 
Here's Peaches ready for another day! 

 
I did "Snakes and Ladders" to incorporate the must-have VBS snack, Dirt and Worms. I don't know why everyone loves it so much but they do!

 
On my way to deliver snacks. 

 
They painted rocks in crafts this day. 

 
And Peanut got soaked, in this version of Duck Duck Goose. I think they called it Splish Splish Splash. 


 
R and I on our way to another class. 


 
Last post tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment