Tuesday, July 1, 2025

Roller Skating!

 The girls were super excited for the big last day of school roller skating party! Lou is in a no-teeth-smiling-in-pictures phase. :P

This was the first time I haven't skated. Lou is totally proficient on skates and didn't need help and I was tired from the last couple crazy months so I was happy to sit this one out. She did great and zoomed around the rink! 

 
Some of the other kids were playing the arcade games so they stopped for a while to watch them. 

 
Peanut and two of her besties! They are both in the grade above her so she won't be in class with them next year, but the following year they will be because they do classes in groups...7th/8th, 9th/10th, 11th/12th. At least she'll get to eat lunch with them every day next year.  

 
Peaches is already asking when she gets to go to school too. :P It's going to be strange for me next year with only two at home! 

 
Boo spent her time skating with various friends. 



 
They always do races at the end. I asked Lou if she was going to race and she replied, "Sure! Who knows I'll probably get first place" with a shrug, and sure enough she did get first place. She is our little speedster. 

 

Peaches raced in her age group which I think was mostly boys and said, "I didn't get first but I didn't get last either!"  
 

Boo is really going to miss hanging out with these two everyday! But they already have a sleepover scheduled. :)  

 
After skating we went out to lunch with the O girls and then got ice cream to celebrate the last day of school!  

 
We're ready for you summer!  

No comments:

Post a Comment