The other day Boo had her two school besties over for a sleepover. They had so much fun together! The funniest thing they did was this see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil challenge where one person can't talk, one can't see, and one can't hear and they all have to work together to bake a cake. It was so funny to watch. Peanut had my phone and was taking pictures and videos of them.
To make it even more challenging Boo, the only one who knew where anything was, was the one blindfolded.
These girls are so sweet and have so much fun together! I'm so thankful that Boo has them in her class!
S made the three of them these aprons by hand and even embroidered their initial on the side! So thoughtful!
I told them I wanted a picture and B said, "Let's pose like guys." Haha.
"And now girls." Haha.
Peanut got a bunch of short videos.
Funny girls!! Looking forward to the next three years with these three!
No comments:
Post a Comment