Thursday, May 2, 2024

Leftover Thursday

I'm not sure quite how it happened...Boo said the chair "slipped" when she was putting it back at the table, but somehow she shattered the leg of one of our dining table chairs. :P T took it apart and saved the good parts in case we ever need to replace them on another chair and then gave her the broken leg as a trophy, haha. This was when she was sick and on the couch.

 
The little ones sent me this picture one day from the family phone. 

 
I heard Lou giggling in the backseat and looked back to see a creative use of a pair of her bloomers. :P

 
Jax is shedding like crazy. We've brushed him dozens of times and each time it looks like a snowstorm just came through.

 
Our church decided to host a Seder (passover) dinner and as a deaconess I was one of the ones in charge of making it happen. It was a LOT of work, but it turned out well and people were happy with it. We learned a lot about the Jewish traditions and all the preparations needed. The tables had to be set up in a very specific way. I took this picture as a reference in case we do it again. 

 
We had 57 people attend and it was very interesting to watch, but whew it was a lot of work! Maybe by the time they do it again my deaconess term will be up. Haha.

 
Happy Thursday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment