Saturday, May 8, 2021

Spring Break

 Spring break was a little on the mellow side this year. Daddy took Wednesday, Thursday, Friday off so we could work on the house. At the beginning of the week the girls and I went and spent a day at Noni's. They got to help with her garden, did piano lessons, and played cards with Mama.


 
We've been having unseasonably warm weather and are loving it!!
 
 
Bug went with Noni to her LAST immunotherapy! We are so excited that Noni is finished!!! And so thankful that the doctors believe she is cancer free! What an amazing answer to many MANY prayers! 



The girls and I spent the rest of our two days playing games. They took some very artistic pictures of the Monopoly board. Haha.

I think Bug took this one.
 
 
Boo's.

 
And Peanut's.

 
Peaches played on my "team". 

 
Our other big spring break activity was that we put up the trampoline. I am doing this every year from now on! They literally spent hours and hours on it every day! This was the first day it was up. I let Lou jump long past her naptime because she was so excited, but I couldn't let her stay up any longer. She ran straight to the window when we got inside and cried so pitifully, "No Ma-ma! Me play! Peas Ma-ma peas!"

 
So sad!

 
She's had lots of jump time since though and they are still loving it, but not spending hours on it like they did that first week. That occupied most of their spring break while Daddy and I got lots done on the master! The end is in sight!!! Pictures soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment