We had our traditional St. Patrick's day breakfast...Lucky Charms.
They love it.
And I found myself wondering why I don't buy it more often but then they reminded me. Lol. This is what they do with it.
And monkey see monkey do.
The little ones and I go for a walk with Daddy on big kid Awana night because he doesn't have to do games until the end. This particular night Peaches fell asleep. I tried to get a picture when we stopped but she started to wake up.
Lou apparently found a box of her Pullups.
Peaches got to go to a playdate and feed their baby calf while she was there!
We had some extra time before worship team practice one day so we went to the park.
Lou really liked the monkey bars.
But wasn't quite sure what to do once she got out there.
Happy Thursday! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment