Since December anyway. Haha. But only 2 cavities ever in 5 sets of teeth is doing pretty darn good according to the dentist. They were happy with how well the girls are all doing teeth-wise.
Lou was a little concerned as she watched the big girls.
But Peaches broke the ice for her by going to talk to the hygienist.
Then she went up closer to check things out, and the got a little too comfortable and started getting into drawers and touching everything. :P She did really well when it was her turn though and was happy to get her teeth brushed and flossed. She didn't cry a single bit, although a few more seconds when the dentist was checking her teeth and she would have. Thankfully he finished quickly and she was able to sit up.
We were headed to Noni's house afterwards for piano lessons. I was bringing her and Aunt Karen's makeup bags and set them on the seat near the door...far enough away from Lou I thought. Then down the road I heard Boo gasp and turned back to find this!
Apparently she quietly slid Aunt Karen's bag over, opened it, got out a box of mascara, opened the box, twisted open the tube and liberally applied it like lipstick. :{ Thankfully it wasn't waterproof so it came off pretty easily, but good grief! This kid just never quits, but don't worry Aunt Karen, we switched out the lipstick mascara and gave you the one I ordered. Haha!
No comments:
Post a Comment