Saturday, May 15, 2021

Closets

 It took me a week's worth of naps to get the master closet system built. Each afternoon I would grab a giant box, unpack it, bring everything in, and start putting things together. By the third system I didn't have to use the directions anymore so that helped save time.

 
Lou took this picture, and about 300 others when she woke up one day before I had finished.



And Peaches took these next two, plus about 20 more. At least that was less deleting than Lou's. Haha.


 
I dragged these into place to get an idea of how we want to set them up. I think we will go with this configuration for the main wall. The shelf on the floor will be installed on the top and then another set about waist high.


 
In other news we have a siding miracle!  The bubbles have all gone back down and in some places are completely gone!!! PTL and hallelujah!!! This is one of the worst places. It was out almost to my ring last winter and now it's only sticking out one knuckle length. We are so thankful!! 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment