The rest of our Spring Break was spent working on the house. We got the last walls of the house finished! Here is what the remaining ones were looking like.
And we turned them into this!
I didn't get a lot of in progress pictures but here is T putting in the very last piece of shiplap.
Lou had a lot of fun climbing in and out of the bathtub while we worked. :P
Here is the master bedroom, before window trim.
Our bedroom became the painting station.
T made these window trim boxes in one piece! Very complicated and SO many pieces, but they turned out great! The three window set...
And the four window set.
I love how the tile turned out! It is the same tile we used in the upstairs bathroom, but we did black grout instead of white.
Lou putting on some glove-shoes. :P
Speaking of Lou, anytime I leave my phone within reach she snatches it up. She knows how to get on YouTube and Netflix, and even how to take pictures. She took this one of me painting a door.
And said door after it was installed...our closet is attached to the bathroom.
I love the big huge tub T found!
And I really love these cute faucets we got!
Once again I'm reminded the end is in sight!
No comments:
Post a Comment