Monday, June 29, 2020

Butterflies!

We were blessed with a cup of caterpillars a few weeks ago! A gal we know has a brother who works with butterflies and sells them to zoo's and things. Because of Coronavirus he had a bunch of extras and gave his sister some and she sweetly thought of us! 
 
 
The girls had fun watching the caterpillars grow over the course of a week or so. It's always amazing to me how quickly they go from just a tiny little wiggle, to a big fat caterpillar!


Lou loved to watch them too, but I had to pin her hands to her sides whenever I let her look at them. Otherwise she would attempt to swipe the cup off the counter. :(


She was so excited about them that I was surprised how she reacted when she finally got to hold one. 


I think she didn't like it gripping onto her finger. 


She yelled at it quite angrily. Haha.


Peaches had no such qualms. She was so happy!



Love this one.


And of course the big girls loved them too! 




So much fun! We'll have to get some again next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment