Monday, March 2, 2020

Unicorn Party

 The girls got to go to the COOLEST birthday party EVER! I had literally just said to T, "Our first free Saturday in 6 weeks!" because of basketball, when I got an invite for one of Peaches' friend's birthday party. It looked way too cool to miss, but we had been anxious to have some free time to work on the house so I asked if Noni would take the girls and she did. I'm SO thankful they didn't miss it because it looks like they had so much fun!! 

This is a real cowboy family. They are retired from the Rodeo and have the coolest place, including several ponies which were turned into unicorns for the party. Haha. 

First they painted their "nails". :)




And then painted the ponies themselves, and poured glitter all over them. Haha!


They even had tutus and unicorn horns! Too cute!!






Noni said that Peaches stuck with it long after all the other kids moved on to other things, and kept saying, "I'm paintin' a pony!" 


Then they got to ride the ponies, and horses for the big girls.





So happy!




Such an adorable party!


They also got to hold bunnies.


And goats.


As you can imagine they came home bursting at the seams with excitement!


Thank you thank you Noni for making sure they didn't miss such an awesome experience!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment