Friday, March 20, 2020

Funny Friday




So I know it seems there is not a lot to laugh about right now with all the Coronavirus stuff going on, but I'm a firm believer in "laughter is the best medicine". We are definitely taking it seriously and doing our part to...



The girls and I have been home all week, social distancing.


Or quarantining, if you'd rather call it.

 
 
 They have been pretty disappointed about Awana being cancelled, and soccer, and especially dance...their recital was supposed to be tomorrow. :( But for the most part life is pretty normal.

 I'm so thankful that homeschooling is our norm and we're not struggling to figure it out!

 
We have plenty of supplies and don't need to go out.


 Our UPS guys aren't even knocking on our door...they just toss the packages up on the porch.



Our Sheriff's office has issued this...


We had a good St. Patrick's Day.


And we'll just keep on keeping on.


Happy Friday! :) 

1 comment: