Lou is turning into quite the "helper". This day she was helping me by putting tiny Barbie dogs into the dish soap holder. And of course climbing IN the dishwasher every time I turned my back.
She loves unloading the dishes too...clean, dirty, it doesn't matter. Bonus points if she can get the sharp knives before Mommy can stop her. :P
She also LOVES to "help" me by getting anything and everything out of the pantry and bringing it into the main kitchen. Cereal is her favorite and she is getting pretty darn good at getting it open no matter how I try to secure it.
She was trying her hardest to climb up on this chair.
She also drags out the bags of recycling because I'm sure I need them in the middle of the kitchen floor. :P
"You're welcome Mommy!"
I'm so lucky to have such a good helper. ;)
Such a cutie!
ReplyDelete