Thursday, March 26, 2020

Leftover Thursday

Somebody found a bag of Fritos. This was her face after I scooped her up and plopped her in her high chair so she would stop stepping on them. :P


You can't really tell from this picture but we have had 8-10 inch mud ruts the last couple months. I've spun out several times just trying to get out of our driveway. :P


Peaches brought this home from Preschool a while ago. She showed it to me and shook her little pointer finger in my face, "Don't eat the Cheer-o's with glue on them Ma-ma! You. Will. PUKE."


Chillin' in the library.


Silly girl!


Whenever I thought of living in the country I always pictured making lunch or dinner while the girls were outside playing. The other day I realized I was "livin' the dream". :)


For some reason...the way the house is positioned I guess...even if it is freezing (literally) outside, if it is sunny and there is no wind I can open our bedroom window and it is not cold! It seems bizarre, but it's so nice to get fresh air!!


That's all for today! Happy Thursday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment