When we got home on the 26th we let the girls open their presents to each other. This was my favorite...
I saved all the leftover small pieces when we were building the upstairs this summer, and then a few weeks ago I sanded all the edges down. Then the girls worked for a week of afternoon naps painting and painting. Then I spent several more hours doing touchups. T coated them with a finishing spray and I ordered a basket off Amazon to hold them.
They were so happy with all the presents they chose for each other. Barbies...
Boo saved her points in Sunday School and "bought" this little tea set for Peanut and Peaches. So sweet!
More Barbies.
Peaches and Boo got Bug fabrics for Bug to use on her new sewing machine.
Daddy had taken Peanut and Peaches to town one day for supplies and stopped to let them pick out Christmas presents. When Peaches got home she said, "S! I got you a LEGO for Christmas!!" Haha.
Months ago the head popped off of Peanut's big doll so Boo and Peaches went together on their present and got her a new one.
So happy!
One of the gal's from T's work sent them this present of little tins of candy.
Boo loves Science and Bug found her a Science Barbie.
I love how much they love to give presents to each other. :)
The next day was Boo's re-birthday! She chose monkey bread for breakfast.
And got an Odyssey we don't have.
Here is a bib that Bug made for Lou with the new fabric. :)
Silly girls.
Daddy worked on the house the rest of the day while Lou took a nap and the four big girls and I went and met Noni at the movie theater to watch Frozen 2! The girls loved it! Then they got to go spend the night at her house. So fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment