Thursday, January 30, 2020

Leftover Thursday

One night we went to church early to set up for bible study. Peaches was running around the sanctuary when I saw her trip and fall into a pew. She started screaming and ran to me holding her ear. At first I was not sympathetic since she does the same thing multiple times a day, but I was having a really hard time getting her calmed down. I finally pulled her back from me to get a look at what she was screaming about and her ear was swelled up to twice it's size, already turning purple, and sticking out from her head!

I laid a bag of ice on my chest so she could rest her head against me and after about twenty minutes the swelling went down. This is what it looked like. OUCH! 


And by the next day it was really purple! And still sticking out from the side of her head. And of course this was 48 hours before the dance recital, but I don't think anyone noticed. It stayed like this for over a week and even weeks later still had a line of purple through it.


Lou loves oatmeal!


The black dots are chia seeds. I got a big bag and try to sprinkle them on whatever I can because they are "nutritional powerhouses" according to several of the nutrition bloggers I follow on Instagram.


Peanut's self portrait. She couldn't find any brown paper so she used black and two of the eyelashes fell off before I took this picture.


Sad face!


These picture got lost in the shuffle...Auntie N sent two adorable outfits for Lou's birthday!



"Doin' my schoo-wal!"


Happy Thursday! :)

1 comment:

  1. I'd forgotten all about her poor ear until seeing the pictures...OUCH, and now I'm hungry for oatmeal too.

    ReplyDelete