February 19th
E: "Ina go to Chuck E. Cheese! Ina go to Chuck E. Cheese!" Me: We went to Chuck E. Cheese for your birthday. That was really fun, wasn't it!" E: "I want some mo-wah!"
February 21st
Talking to Noni. Noni explains that she is Mommy's mother and Mommy was a baby once. Noni says, "Let's go see Mama. She's my mommy when I was a baby!" E: "Umm, I don't think so. My sister a baby. You not a baby, Noni."
February 22nd
She came back from spending the night at Noni's and walked in the door so happy and excited, "Sisters! You are so happy to see me!"
March 2nd
She was on the potty. "What's that sme-wull?" Me: "That's you. Your poopy." E: "Dats me?? I don't like it! It tastes icky!"
March 14th
Playing pretend. "Mommy you got some matoes and some chickens and some leav-es and some cheeses!"
March 19th
Peaches put a flowered headband on my head while we we were home playing. She was calling me her "Pwin-cess Mommy!" I totally forgot about it and walked into the grocery store with it on!
March 27th
She was pointing and telling me, "It's dok." Me: "Dok?" Her: "Outside. It's dok." Me: "Oh dark...it's dark." Her: "Yes. You are right. It's dok."
April 7th
Boo put on her dance costume. It was bright red, sparkly, and swishy. Peaches gasped when she saw it. "Wow! You like a fire!"
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment