Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Christmas Pagent and Baby Dedication!

Sunday, December 22nd was a big day for us! Besides our regular Sunday School, Worship Team, and Church we also had the Children's Christmas Program that Noni put together, Lou's baby dedication, and Peanut also played We Three Kings for the offertory!  

We grabbed some pictures before Sunday School started. You might remember these dresses from last year...I loved them so much that when they went on sale after Christmas I bought Lou a bigger one so they could wear them again this year.


Lou would NOT stand still! :P 



And she did NOT want to sit for the sister picture. This outtake cracked me up. 


This was as good as it got. Haha.


She kept crashing the practice session.



They've been working on this for weeks! And did such a good job!




Here's the videos. Each of the girls did great at their various parts!


After the program we had Lou's baby dedication. I'm not sure why we didn't do it at Mother's Day like we usually do. I guess it just slipped my mind. About a month before her birthday I asked T, "Did we ever have D dedicated??" Whoops. So we thought a Christmas dedication would be sweet. Better late than never I guess. :P 

  

One good reason for an earlier dedication...the baby is more compliant. Lol. Lou did NOT want to be held up there and did NOT want to wear her headband. :P She was doing her level best to squirm away.


Silly girl.



We promised to raise Lou to love and serve God and to take every opportunity to point her to Him, and the church family did the same.


We are blessed to be part of such a wonderful church family. Of course we all have our faults and don't agree on everything, but we are united by the blood of Christ.


Peanut played her song during offering, and did such a good job!


We headed home after church and Noni, Papa, Grandma, Grandpa, and Mama all were able to come over for lunch. We grabbed a picture before releasing the girls to change. Haha.


I thought this outtake was cute with Peaches and Peanut both looking at Lou. :)


Grandma and Grandpa brought presents and the girls had a little early Christmas celebration!


I stripped Lou of her fancy dress before she could make a mess with lunch. :)


What a fun day of celebration!


1 comment:

  1. The girls are so talented and beautiful! Wonderful program and special music! I can't believe Bug is old enough to be an assistant/teacher now :)

    ReplyDelete