At the beginning of June Bug's soccer team participated in a tournament. We let S, A, and E spend the night at Noni's so they didn't have to spend the whole day running back and forth to games.
We got up and headed into to the city. Lou was still in her jammies, but it was warming up quickly so once we got to the game I got her changed. She had fun rolling around on the blanket. :)
Noni sent lots of pictures of the girls having fun!
T was triple booked that day...he was supposed to be at another local parade to help out with the hospital's booth, and Grandpa also offered to come help out on the house, but he chose to watch Bug's games since he hadn't been able to see many during her season.
It's so many weeks later I can't even remember the score of the games or even if they won...if I don't write things down it's gone! I do remember that we ran errands between games and I have this picture we took at lunch.
The second game was at 2 o'clock which is exactly when Lou naps so I figured she would sleep the whole game. Nope. She was awake the entire time. We did get to try out this cool bug/sun cover that Auntie Nae gave us at her baby shower!
And for some reason I didn't get any pictures of the actual games. :P
The other girls were enjoying the slip and slide!
We had a very hot beginning of June and then the rest was quite mild. I'm thankful for each sun-shiny day we get!
No comments:
Post a Comment