Thursday, July 25, 2019

Leftover Thursday

Selfie!


We don't have much in the way of landscaping...everything is wild and overgrown, but we have a dark purple lilac and a horse chestnut tree that bloomed white this spring. I enjoyed it so much and loved looking out the window at the two of them for several weeks. This picture doesn't really do it justice.


This is how Peaches rode her tricycle. It cracked me up. I say "rode" because she left it in the road/path and Daddy flattened it one day with the pickup. I have noticed they've been better about keeping their bikes out of the way of the cars since then. :P

 


Noni sent me this picture one day and it cracked me up. Their puppy playing tug-of-war with a sheep and a piece of grass. Haha!


She was wearing pants when she went down for a nap. :P


I have super powers. I can see, what are apparently invisible, items! The rest of my family cannot see such items on the floor and will leave them there until the cows come home. I, on the other hand, can see them perfectly and they drive me crazy. :P Under the school desks is the worst. 



I just don't understand how they can live with that! :P 


Happy Thursday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment