Maybe she's ready to get out? :P At least we don't have to guess how she's feeling.
I accidentally messed up on the sizing when ordering a pair of swim trunks for T. The girls thought it was hilarious. :)
"We holdin' hans!"
When I check D's monitor she is usually either fast asleep or screaming. There's not much in between, and she can be sleeping one second and awake and screaming the next. That's why I was especially surprised to find this one day when I looked at her monitor!
D is not a snuggler. She rarely lays her head on my shoulder or snuggles in any way. This particular day she was feeling snuggly I guess because she laid here for about ten minutes after she finished nursing. :)
Lost another molar!
I looked out the window one day and saw this...
T called it "CAT powered Deere". Haha!
Happy Thursday!

No comments:
Post a Comment