Saturday, April 20, 2019

Trouble Maker

Peaches continues to be a handful. This day she found Buggy's chapstick. Unfortunately it was "Hershey's Chocolate" flavored and stains. Thankfully after 3 washes and a variety of stain removers I was able to save the comforter.


This is what she looked like after she got cleaned up. She was purple all day. :P When will this phase end??


We have child locks on the doors and if we leave them off she escapes. Boo had gone to get the mail this day and a few minutes after she came back in I realized Peaches was no where to be found. She was so hasty to get out the door that she must have grabbed the first pair of shoes she could find. :P


And accidentally walked out of them when I called her in. I think it was about 45 degrees. :P

 

What will she do next?

No comments:

Post a Comment