Monday, April 8, 2019

Dentist

Peaches had her first "big" checkup at the dentist the other day. Her other appointment was basically just to get her exposed to it. This time they actually took x-rays and cleaned her teeth. Noni came with us and took the girls in while I fed the baby in the car so I missed all of Peaches stuff, but Noni said she did great! The technician told her she was the best 3 year old she'd ever had!


Noni had to hold her while she got her teeth cleaned, but she let them do it.


Boo helping her sit like a big girl.


I guess she had started to lay down before the chair went all the way back. Haha.



All the other girls are pros. They love the dentist.


I know the angle is making them even longer, but Boo is getting so tall and really does have long legs!


I came in just in time to fill out some paperwork and be there when the dentist came to check teeth. We have a couple "shadows" on Bug and Peaches....time to start making her floss every night! 

Peaches needed some moral support to let Dr. J look in her mouth. Haha.


Another successful trip to the dentist.

No comments:

Post a Comment