Tuesday, April 23, 2019

March 1st

I forgot to post these pictures. I took them on March 1st when we were still in the midst of our crazy snow-fest. Thank goodness T got a tractor...he would have spent weeks snow-blowing! As it was he had to plow with his tractor 4 or 5 nights for almost an hour each just so we could get in and out of our driveway.


This is a pile of gravel. It made a good slide. :)


This was before Buggy figured out how to combine her snow pants and boots so that snow didn't go down in them. Wet ankles don't feel so great.


At least someone was happy to be out in the snow! :)


Peanut's cat Smokey is the most friendly...and is the only girl. I thought it was a boy, but I was mistaken. Haha.



Rolling down the "hill".


Speaking of cats...I heard this terribly loud rustling noise and noticed that the cats were up IN the tree! You can see the two orange ones about 3/4 of the way up! Goofy cats!


They didn't seem to have any trouble getting down. I don't know why the cliche of cats stuck in the tree exists. They can get up and down just fine.


Boo helped Daddy change a belt in his pickup one frosty Saturday.


View from our bedroom window.


Very pretty, but I'm thankful it's gone now! Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment