Tuesday, April 30, 2019

"Sitting"

I think I have mentioned that Peanut has a hard time sitting still during school sometimes...nothing like Buggy at this age, but she does have her days. She rarely sits the "right" way on a chair, and I've been snagging pictures of her more interesting positions.


Pretty sure you can't learn much like this. :P


Head on my knee.


Goofball.



This day Noni was over and the other girls got done with their schoolwork so she was dying to go play with them. I had to tell her about 20 times to pay attention and get her work done.



Stuck.


Interesting tidbit...at the beginning of the year she was having testing done and we were on a class connect with her teacher whom we really didn't know at the point. She got stuck like this and I was trying to get her out while she was trying to answer timed questions. Both of us were quietly struggling and trying to act like nothing crazy was happening because her teacher could hear us but not see us. Haha!


Another day...she brought her pillow and blanket.


Funny little bundle of energy. 


She has done a really good job with her schoolwork, and I think she'd be miserable in a traditional classroom where she would be forced to sit properly at a desk for most of the day. Thankfully for her she can get her work done in a couple hours and then be off and running the rest of the day! One of the best benefits of homeschool!

No comments:

Post a Comment