Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Pie Face

Auntie Nae brought one of their games over that I'd never seen before...Pie Face. It was SO funny! 

Basically you just spin for a number and that's how many times you have to click the handle. Then it randomly slaps whipped cream in your face. For some reason Boo got it just about every turn!


The big ears on the picture kept making me laugh too.


Peanut got it quite a few times too! She thought it was hilarious! And loved eating the whipped cream.


After several shots to the face Buggy started opening her mouth to catch it.


Smack!





Peanut's face was smallest so she kept getting it in the eye!


Love all the laughter!



Here's a video. Grandpa started playing with the kids and they thought that was AWESOME! Somehow he kept managing not to get it.

 

I'm so glad T was videoing for this one...it cracked us all up! You can hear all the giggling kids. SOO funny!


If you're looking for a good game to make you laugh I would definitely recommend it!

1 comment: