One of the reasons the kids love Christmas at Grandma's so much is that she spends days decorating and it truly feels magical! The lights, all the trees, glittering ornaments, and the Christmas village. It's so beautiful.
In keeping with tradition Grandma made the kids Christmas jammies! She sewed the pants and Auntie Nae did the T-shirts with her Cricut. Here's S&E modeling the newest in Christmas jammie wear. :)
This year is by far my favorite year's pjs EVER! Because of the back of the shirts. Grandpa has this thing that he does with the kids...he calls all the girls Susie and the two boys Charlie. He jokes that he does it so he doesn't have to remember 8 names. Just 2. So sometimes when we are joking around there we call Bug Susie 2 because she's the second granddaughter, etc. So Grandma and Auntie Nae put that on the back of the shirts. SO FUN!
Peaches is Susie 6.
I had to get a picture of her looking at the Christmas trees!
I had to go feed Peaches so she and I missed the reading of the Christmas story. I think Grandpa did the honors. After all the kids were in bed we got our girls' presents all set up for Christmas morning. It was a Lego year!
I'm going to get a little out of order here and share a few pictures from Christmas morning.
My girlies!
And my birthday twins.
And a cousins picture!
From the back. Love this.
Later Grandpa taught Peanut to say to me, "Mommy, you need to make a Charlie 3!" Haha!
When we were opening Christmas presents the snow was falling and it was absolutely gorgeous outside. I love a white Christmas!
More pictures coming up!
No comments:
Post a Comment